Saturday, August 1, 2009

IMPACT Week

Even though this is being posted on Aug. 1 it was actually written last Sunday, July 26.

I just finished taping the sermon and am excited about what God is going to do in our community this week. Unfortunately, Liz and I are going to miss the entire week. Now that all of our children are adults, we've got the same scheduling problems everyone else has. It just so happened that the only week my entire family could be together this summer happened to be this week. After prayerful consideration, and consultation with our co-workers, we decided there's a whole church to participate in IMPACT week, but we're the only ones who can spend parent time with our kids. Know that we are thinking and praying for all of your efforts. I look forward to hearing the stories and seeing the results of what God will do through you this week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome video! I liked the switch to the muscle shirt.

JAPierce said...

Good decision.