Sunday, June 7, 2009

Creation: True Self Esteem

I am anxious to hear reports from families about what happened as they played the board game we created for this sermon series. My hope is that parents (or grandparents) and their children will have a fun and creative way to talk about things that are important. Who knows what kind of information we might learn about one another as we have these informal discussions. Maybe we could even have a few testimonials about the value of talking as a family about what was presented at church. Let me know if you want to volunteer.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am much happier with the new sermon series so maybe I will be back on here more often. Of course the fact that it is summer might help that too.

I know, I know, you plan your sermons around my preferences so you are so glad to hear that I have given my stamp of approval. :p

Unknown said...

Okay. I am actually listening to you while working at work.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I think nice post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.